Dave

This is the day I retire from work.
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Tester

congratulations I hope you enjoy your rest  :thumbsup

BriansBrain

Congratulations Dave  :tiphat

Now you can start your own radio station like I did when I retired  :whistle
CLICK > ''Radio Brian'' - One of the Most Unique English Speaking Radio Stations in the Canaries... Possibly the World.

Dave

Thank John

:lol

I did have a radio station once, but it was online which anyone with the internet could listen to. I used the Sam broadcasting app...I still have it all somewhere  :scratchhead

I have so many things I'm thinking of doing John...how many actually get done is anyones guess.

I bought a Raspberry Pi last year and squirreled it away for those creative moments in the shed and at the other end of the spectrum I bought a welder too  :whistle

BriansBrain

Quote from: Dave on March 01, 2020, 05:04:43 PM
Thank John

:lol

I did have a radio station once, but it was online which anyone with the internet could listen to.

I remember... +/-  2008 / 9  ::)  we all dabbled with it for a while.

I am not a fan of streaming radio, first reason is you need a connection to the internet
which costs money + you are limited to the locations you can pick it up.

I am old skool, FM is the only way to go, a pirate all the way  :yes

FM is free... all you need is radio  :lol
CLICK > ''Radio Brian'' - One of the Most Unique English Speaking Radio Stations in the Canaries... Possibly the World.

Lesmond

I retired 2 yr ago, lots Of hobbies now, maybe to many  :scratchhead

I run a radio station, my own image hosting site ( <<link in my profile) I do woodworking/turning, run a local facebook page with 10k members....

Dave

Quote from: Lesmond on November 15, 2023, 07:22:42 PMI retired 2 yr ago, lots Of hobbies now, maybe to many  :scratchhead

I run a radio station, my own image hosting site ( <<link in my profile) I do woodworking/turning, run a local facebook page with 10k members....

That's a lot of members. I did an online radio station a fair few years ago using the SAM Broadcasting software, but life took over as I was still working then.

Just tried to sign up to your tinypix site but constantly get the error as seen in the image below

Lesmond

Quote from: Dave on November 16, 2023, 08:16:40 AMThat's a lot of members. I did an online radio station a fair few years ago using the SAM Broadcasting software, but life took over as I was still working then.

Just tried to sign up to your tinypix site but constantly get the error as seen in the image below

Fixed the 'Spam' error, was a spam plugin being silly :)

My radio server runs on Azuracast which is free, obs you need a server for it ;) I have a few spare slots if you want one :tiphat

Heres my Xmas music station https://dj-radio.top/public/greatest_xmas

Dave

Quote from: Lesmond on November 16, 2023, 10:54:59 AMFixed the 'Spam' error, was a spam plugin being silly :)

My radio server runs on Azuracast which is free, obs you need a server for it ;) I have a few spare slots if you want one :tiphat

Heres my Xmas music station https://dj-radio.top/public/greatest_xmas

Thanks I'll sign up later

I'll look into the station later Les. Off to see 'The Marvels' at Ashford Picture House in a while, read a review this morning and now think I maybe shouldn't have bothered  :scratchhead

Lesmond

Forgot to mention, I also run a private streaming server, (invite only) :shh