Music player

Started by Lesmond, November 20, 2023, 05:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lesmond

How about a radio/music player? :scratchhead

I can supply the code and music if you wish, these play 24/7 and all have around 500 tracks each.

I have these  Station's to choose from..
Best R&B Ever, Country, Greatest Xmas, Hair Band, Metal, Popular, Seventies, Sixties.

This would go in a side block.

Which would open this window, the user can also choose from the play list.
(this is one I use on friends site)

Dave

Quote from: Lesmond on November 20, 2023, 05:44:24 PMHow about a radio/music player? :scratchhead

I can supply the code and music if you wish, these play 24/7 and all have around 500 tracks each.

I have these  Station's to choose from..
Best R&B Ever, Country, Greatest Xmas, Hair Band, Metal, Popular, Seventies, Sixties.

This would go in a side block.

Which would open this window, the user can also choose from the play list.
(this is one I use on friends site)

That sounds like a good idea Les, not just for here but for Quizland too. I can supply the music no problem there, I have every top 40 single since records began to present day and before that even.

I think the 'Popular' option would be good
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Lesmond

Quote from: Dave on November 21, 2023, 09:52:42 AMThat sounds like a good idea Les, not just for here but for Quizland too. I can supply the music no problem there, I have every top 40 single since records began to present day and before that even.

I think the 'Popular' option would be good

The popular station is just music from all the 'Now that's what I call music' albums, so maybe a new name?

I can supply you with sftp to upload the tracks which will for the new player only.

I would rather not post the code in open forum though.

Let Me know mate.

Dave

Quote from: Lesmond on November 21, 2023, 12:29:36 PMThe popular station is just music from all the 'Now that's what I call music' albums, so maybe a new name?

I can supply you with sftp to upload the tracks which will for the new player only.

I would rather not post the code in open forum though.

Let Me know mate.

OK lets call it 'Decades' You can PM me with any code I need to use. Can the same code etc be used on both sites Les?
If you want play quizzes or games click below